Primary purpose of the job :
He is accountable for doing the right thing as defined in this job description consistently, day in and day out, in tasks and relationship interactions to fulfill or further the policy of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provides technical knowledge and expertise and supervision for the following facets of Maintenance:
* Procedural Development and Implementation of Quality Control Measures
* Spare parts allocation and prioritization
* Work order review and Job order sequencing
* Site safety Management
* Estimate the project materials requirements
* Daily report and consumption daily monitoring
* Monitor qualification, production work and dry out (when applicable) to ensure compliance with job specifications and agreed‐to quality
* Notify the Company Representative of any work deficiencies or potential deficiencies.
* Daily communication to review material and equipment performance issues, with: Refractory technicians, Plant operations personnel,
Plant process engineers, Company Representative /Supervisor
* Monitors the safety policy and its implementation by contractor and subcontractor of Qatar gas Maintenance and Support Services.
* Evaluate safety records of Contractor and Subcontractor and report to the Company Representative.
* Evaluating and providing appropriate corrective and preventive measures for all the identified risks.
* Implementation of corrective and preventive measures recommended by the safety officer, auditors and the safety committee.
* Conduct Safety reviews alongside with contractors and subcontractors.
* Follow up the implemented control measures to reduce the risk level.
* Contributes to the preparation of annual operating Maintenance budgets. Ensures that all Maintenance Budget are within the allowable
* Participates in the planning of major maintenance and main shutdowns. This includes highlighting specific items of equipment which
require Maintenance Support Services involvement, assessing resources, material and logistic requirements.
* Supervises and directs personnel in his area of responsibility wherever necessary. Ensuring all necessary documentation is produced,
including detailed task lists, recording the significant findings of the assessments and producing any necessary method statement/
safe operating procedures;
* Monitoring that people are working in accordance with the outcome of the risk assessment.
Completed Engineering Degree from a reputed institution.
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum of 10 years of actual experience in the Oil and Gas Industry. Minimum of 7 years’ Refractory application experience in oil and gas industry. This may include, but is not be limited to, hands-on experience and engineering design. A minimum of 5 years work experience of sling loads and a minimum of 3 years at Oil & Gas Plant, LNG Plant or Petrochemical plant environment.
English Language Skills:
Basic written and oral communication skills in English .
Trade Certificate / Specialized Trainings:
Certified Riggers / Slingers training certificate by Qatar gas approved certifying authority.
Job Specific Requirements:
* Familiar with the Qatar gas Lifting Equipment procedures
* Ability to work in a multinational environment.
* A strong focus on safety is paramount and practical know-how of permit to work systems and lock out procedures applicable to LNG /
Petrochemical plants / Offshore oil & Gas field is required.
* Familiar with and experienced in working with H2S rich processes and offshore environment.
Bachelor (16 Years) Degree in
Bachelor Of Mechanical Engineering Or
Be Civil Engineering
from Higher Education Commission (HEC) Recognized Institutes with 10 Years Experience.