We are looking for competent Executive Assistants to CXO who will be solely responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CXO and manage their schedule, correspondence, compile reports, coordinate high-level meetings, and manage communication, harmonization & proficiency at all levels on behalf of CXO.
To make the company operate as efficiently as possible, Executive Assistants to CXO will be expected to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. The Executive Assistants are required to be organizing and maintaining the CXO schedule and assist them by performing a variety of high-level secretarial tasks. The Assistants shall be itinerant regularly with CXO for Official and Business Meetings, preparing Meeting Documents and Presentations, ensuring prior schedules, coordination, and relevant administrative/technical checks before the Meetings; in-person and online, both. The Assistants are expected to provide/display/present the Meeting Documents/Presentations during the meeting as and when required, take Notes, and prepare the comprehensive Minutes of Meetings after the Meeting. The Minutes to be disseminated and follow-ups on actions shall also be among the responsibilities of Executive Assistants. The Executive Assistants shall be able to handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.) on behalf of the CXO.
To ensure success, Executive Assistants should be able to coordinate and ensure reporting procedures across organizational teams. Being the front-face and a representative of the organization; Executive Assistants are expected to be well organized, have outstanding research skills, and must have exceptional communication skills with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to the Top Management while working with Confidential Information. The Executive Assistants possessing incredible problem solving and office coordination and efficient time management skills are desired by One Network.
The Candidate should be able to:
• Conduct extensive research, do an in-depth analysis, and provide intensively scrutinized reports.
• Develop, prepare and may present captivating Presentations for different audiences
• Manage and prioritize high-level, confidential, and important emails and correspondence; take dictation and write professional letters and emails. Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CXO’s ability to effectively lead the company
• Schedule meetings for the executive and ensure attendance in all important meetings
• Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CXO. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CXO office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management
• Ensure efficient and effective administrative assistance; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
• Works closely and effectively with the CXO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer” having a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CXO updated
• Arrange and handle everything for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of the Board Secretary. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters
An Ideal Candidate shall have:
• Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners
• Expert-level written and verbal communication skills in English and Urdu
• Problem-solving skills with strong decision-making capability
• Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Emotional maturity with dependable and reliable personality
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Executive Assistant(s) to CXO are expected to have at least following technical competencies:
• Certification related to a secretarial role, professional writing, presentation, filing, and documentation
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in an executive support role
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Task Management Applications (Clickup)
Market Competitive Salary package including Family Health Insurance, Provident Fund, Travel Allowance, and other prescribed allowances for the position as per company policy.
from Higher Education Commission (HEC) Recognized Institutes with 2 Years Experience.
- build business relationships
- communicate schedules to the people concerned
- draft corporate emails
- fix meetings
- liaise with board members
- liaise with managers
- observe confidentiality
- perform business research
- use different communication channels
- use office systems
Rawalpindi , Vacancies: 2
Applicants must apply via the Google Form attached below only. Applications received otherwise will not be entertained; therefore, apply for the position via Form only. The recruitment team will not consider people with irrelevant degrees or experience.
Google Form: bit.ly/CXOCoordJobs