preferred in ICT, installing hardware and software systems, maintaining or repairing equipment troubleshooting a variety of computer issues setting up computer security measures configuring computer network.
on the prescribed format along with attested copies of Academic Degrees,
Domicile and CNIC should reach to the Section
Officer (Admn), Ministry of
Human Rights, 9th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within
15-days from the date of
2. The Application
form can be downloaded from the official website www.mohr.gov.pk of the Ministry of Human Rights, Islamabad.
3. Only short listed candidates will be called for
4. Candidates should clearly write the name of project
and post name on envelop and application.
5. Incomplete applications and those received after
closing date will not be entertained.
6. Candidates will have to produce original documents at
the time of interview.
7. All posts shall be filled on merit and shall be
entitled to an upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit
8. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in
9. Candidates in already government service should
apply through proper channel.
10. Applications, incomplete or received after the
expiry date will not be entertained. Please do not attach any other document
with the application form.
Section Officer (Admn)
Ministry of Human Rights,
9th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak